Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

"Rather Shocked"

Ok, I played this game while working on a flash project for about 2 months. Now this game was very simple and it was one that most people could enjoy.

Pros - Very simple and intuitive gameplay. The input draw system is rather newish but not extremely extravagant.

Cons - Me and my programmer came up with the exact same game and were two months in production when this game was finally released. Sadly we had a samurai, draw input system, and many other complexities. I am, as said in my summary, Rather shocked at this coincidence. Many models were recycled, but as are most flash games. The input system had a couple bugs.

In all I liked the game after I got past the rage that ran through my head after 2 months of animation and programming was needing to be scrapped. I have no problems with this team and or person that made this game. A large coincidence that both of our games had closed to the same concept. Sadly because this was made anything like it will receive a lesser rating. GL with your further works.

TL;DR - Holy shit did our concept just get raped. Yes. QQ... 2 monthes gone.

Beeing Beesy Beeing Beesy

Some of the best music I've heard since SMB. God tier!